Friday 15 February 2019

Welcome!

Hello there!

For those who are new to this, my name is Andy Roberts. I used to be an accountant, but decided that I wanted to go to university and study for a BA in Creative Writing.

I've been writing as a hobby since I was 17, and wish to take things further. My main work in progress is a series of pirate stories, but I have also diversified into poetry.

As part of my course, I'm being asked to set up a second blog, which I'm going to dedicate more to student life and academic work. I have a few posts already detailing this quarter-life crisis on my regular blog, The Writer's Block, which I guess I'll be gearing more towards popular culture.

Life has been a lot fuller since starting university, and while I'm something of an introvert, I have a more active social life now. I'm in societies for laser tag and roleplaying games, and am also a member of the fencing club. Alright, I'll say that laser tag is my hobby, while the other ones are regarded as "research".

No comments:

Post a Comment

The End of the Third Year

  The closest thing to posing by the campus sign with a printed dissertation. Well, here I am at the end of the line. I got my results yeste...